This book’s contents include the following:
• An expansive Wildemount gazetteer.
• Descriptions of the major factions of Wildemount.
• Player options that include new subclasses, new spells, and a tool to help players deeply integrate their characters into the setting.
• New magic items, including weapons that become more powerful to match their wielders.
• New creatures native to Wildemount.
• Four introductory adventures—one for each unique region of Wildemount.
Largely written and helmed by Matthew Mercer, the Dungeon Master of Critical Role and creator of the world of Exandria, this 304-page book features work by talented designers, writers, and artists from the D&D and Critical Role communities.
Explorer's Guide to Wildemount is an expansive, vivid campaign setting anyone can enjoy regardless of their familiarity with Critical Role, and an open invitation to make the mysteries and dangers of Wildemount your own.