Just a few things to consider:
- All visitors to our store over the age of 16 must be double vaccinated for COVID-19. This is in adherence to the NSW Government mandate. Visitors must show proof of vaccination as a condition of entry to our store. For more information please see:
- All visitors MUST check-in to our premises by using the Service NSW QR code. Face masks are mandatory at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to when in-store.
- All of our staff are FULLY VACCINATED
- We have an increased cleaning regime in-store
- Our COVID-Safe plan has been updated to reflect the changes in direction from NSW Health
We understand that mandatory vaccinations are a hot button topic out there. Whilst we are fully vaccinated and recommend everyone to follow the health advice, please know that we are not taking a political stand here. In order for us to trade we must follow the direction from NSW Health and NSW Government. The fines for non-compliance can reach up to $55,000, and for a small business like us, this would impact us greatly.
If you would like to get clarification on anything please drop us a line at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Thank you for your understanding during this strange time. We are excited to re-open and it's important we all follow the rules so we can get back to what's important....gaming!